Wednesday, April 15, 2015

SIM-Module. Python library for SIM900 (GSM/GPRS) modules. MIT licensed

sim-module

Python library for SIM900 (GSM/GPRS) modules. MIT licensed



Yahoo! I have published to the github.com my Python library for SIM900 GSM/GPRS modules - sim-module. It's MIT licensed and you can use it freely for commercial and non-commercial use.

You can find it here: https://github.com/JFF-Bohdan/sim-module

It can be used everywhere where you can find Python:
  • PC (Windows, Linux, Mac);
  • ARM computers with Linux: Raspberry Pi for example.

Now it supports HTTP POST and GET requests.

Enjoy!


8 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Do your library provide means to communicate via TCP using SIM900A library.
    I am using RPi2 board & python.

    Thanks
    VT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I'm working with big project and will return to this library after job will be done. I think I will made updates after 4-6 months approx. Sorry.

      Delete
  2. Nice lib, good work
    Just one question, Maybe could word with sim800?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm sure it will work with SIM800. SIM900 and SIM800 very similar. You should try. Please, send me a note when you will test. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. do you have any toturials for learn using it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may use test_* files in root folder as examples. Will it be helpful for you?

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for provide such great library for sim900 with python.but actually I have connected SIM800L and running your examples but it is showing SIM900A error .should we change anywhere in your examples Please guide me Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Unfortunately I have no SIM800L with me. I can update library if will have one. If you will be able to make some changes feel free to provide updates to me. Thank you

      Delete